I may not always be right...but rest assured, I will have an opinion!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ready or not...Here I come!!!

After much deliberation I have decided to enter into the wide world of blogging. I plan on using this blog as a way to express myself on various topics both fun and controversial in nature. I have rarely been known to keep my opinions to myself...this blog will be no different! I plan on discussing all topics that are considered taboo by the politically correct in our society today. Family, religion, politics...they are all fair game here! So if you're up for it, sit down and buckle up folks, its gonna be a crazy ride!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blog World! I can't wait to read more. I seem to be in a blog lull myself. Maybe you'll inspire me again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Karen. Congrats on starting!

    ReplyDelete