I may not always be right...but rest assured, I will have an opinion!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Men everywhere...Valentines Day must be soon!

Valentine's Day is coming guys...wanna know how I know this? Some pathetic guy had a bumper sticker on the back of his van that said "I love my wife!". Don't get me wrong, I love my wife a great deal and really I am not ashamed to tell anyone. But how bad does a guy have to screw up to feel that he needs a bumper sticker like that to make up for it? There is no way I would parade around town with that on the back of my car! I should've stopped him and asked him for his man card back!

4 comments:

  1. Well, considering that his second vehicle probably had a bumper sticker that said, "I {heart} my Poodle" the one proclaiming his feelings for his wife may have been an improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! This amused me greatly. Thanks for the laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is after years of no myspace, facebook, or twitter, you fans can finally follow you and your wealth of knowledge on your new blog! Hi ho to the inspector!

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stoppin by and checking it out. Stay tuned for more laughs!

    ReplyDelete